Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cornejo45 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2011, 10:30 AM
    Over heating mazda truck se5 b2000?
    I have a Mazda B2000 that over heats I changed out the thermostat yesterday and water pump about six months ago it still keeps overheating the water spills out of the over flow as if the thermostat is not opening can anyone troubleshoot with me?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 26, 2011, 01:22 PM
    Have you checked for any valves in the system to release air pockets? Did you follow the factory recommended method for changing / adding new fluid?
    chaosmaster1 Posts: 294, Reputation: 12

Sep 26, 2011, 09:30 PM
    Possibly a clogged radiator, is it a regular fan that is powered by the drive belts spinning or is it a electric fan?
    whyaskwhy992002 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2011, 05:56 PM
    Make sure your fan clutch is working, check for cloged radiator, and make sure your radiator cap is holding pressure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1990 brain for mazda 5 speed truck [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1990 mazda 5 speed manuale truck the brain or main module keeps going out I can't find them and the ones I do find are rebuilt were can I find this part and why do they keep burning out? Thanks

Time Belt Replacement On a Mazda Truck [ 9 Answers ]

My sister who is on disability, who owns a Mazda Truck time belt broke when she was driving. She had the timing belt replaced. Now the car has no compression on the engine to start it her mechanic claims. He said the valves got bent or something. Is he trying to rip off my disable sister, or can...

How to check out a clutch on mazda truck [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2000 Mazda B2500 that when I press my clutch it still doesn't want to come out of gear. I have to turn the truck off to get it out of gear and in gear. Any suggestions?

Mazda Truck wearing inside of front tires [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone tell me the most foolproof way to check ball joint on a mazda pickup

Why is my 1987 Mazda B2000 truck overheating? [ 1 Answers ]

I bought the truck not even a year ago. Its got a brand new paint job, head gasket, water pump, slave cylinder, clutch master cylinder, and thermostat but I can't figure out why it's still overheating it might be the radiator but I done flushed it and all that I might need to buy a new one any help...

View more questions Search