Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jordanpaige Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2011, 06:25 AM
    Girl walks into mirror
    Girl paints. Girl walks into mirrow where there is a queen that is full of herself and a rabbit on skates and a robot rabbit that messes up cake for queen

Check out some similar questions!

80s kids movie: girl walks through mirror into magical land [ 19 Answers ]

OK. So I cannot for the life of me figure out the name of this movie. I watched it I'm thinking in the late 80s. There was a girl (and possibly a boy, her brother maybe) who walked through a mirror in the bedroom and entered some other magical land. There was an evil queen there who had a tree that...

Girl walks through mirror into a land full of duck people. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay. So me and a friend Olivia were talking about a movie that it seems only me and her have seen. I watched it a long time ago so it probably came out in the 1980-1990s. All we can remember is a girl walking through a mirror and ending up in a land of creatures that appear to be giant, walking...

80s movie where girl walks on roof and side of house [ 4 Answers ]

Anybody remember the name of an 80s, made-for-tv movie where a girl uses some kind of special boots to walk on the roof and the side of a house? Something similar to and around the time of "Frog" (1987). It may even be from that movie, but I'm not sure. Maybe Disney channel or Nickelodeon. Any...

Girl walks through mirror, late 80's early 90's [ 10 Answers ]

So I would classify this movie as more of a fantasy type. All I remember from it is a young girl walking through her mirror into another land. I think there was also a witch protecting a rose, and at the end she dies reaching for the rose. I might be mixing the witch/rose up with another movie. I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.