Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manish758 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2011, 10:51 PM
    Can do other professional course or not...
    M in cwa finals so is it permisssible to do cs along with it.. Please help
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 25, 2011, 11:58 PM
    This is a question for your education establishment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a professional [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have major family and personal problems in my life right now, and I don't want to share it on a nonsecure website. If there is anyone that you guys know that I could talk to , to help me sort through my life, who is a certifiable professional, It would really really be great. Thank...

How Can be a professional [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Shnaice. I am 14 years old going to the 9th grade. I want to become a pro in singing because this always been my dream I just don't know where to start. I like the idea of American Idol but I don't want to compete I want to make it another way. I'm trying to think of a good...

Professional ethics [ 3 Answers ]

My brother is a small business owner and has some mental health issues. He sees two mental health professionals--one is a psychologist and the other One is a nurse practitioner who he was introduced to by the psychologist. The problem is two fold----he sees them each at least twice a month and...

Windows XP Professional [ 4 Answers ]

Hello , I have Windows XP Pro . Shouldn't I have a Speaker Icon on my task bar to adjust my settings ? I find this odd I don't . If so , How do I go about getting a Speaker Icon Added . :cool: Thanks , Lisa

Windows XP Professional [ 1 Answers ]

I've recxently installed Windows XP on my computer. With WIndows 98 I had an automatic shutdown feature. When I shut down my computer it automatically shut the power off. With XP this doesn't happen and I have to manually shut the power off. Is there a way to get XP to do what 98 did?

View more questions Search