Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grlin Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2011, 02:48 PM
    CH3CH2C triple bond CCH3 + O2 ----->(heat)?
    CH3CH2C triple bond CCH3 + O2 ----->(heat)?
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Sep 25, 2011, 10:46 PM
    Closed.

Discussion followed here: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/math-s...at-598733.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Triple Jogging Stroller? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 3.5 yr old, 22mo old, and a 7mo old and need a jogging stroller! I'm training for a half-marathon and my hubby will be going out to sea while I'll be training for the marathon so no babysitter for my runs. I've had a hard time finding helpful reviews on triple jogging strollers. I'd like...

Why LiAlH4 reduce alpha hydrogen substituted acetylenic bond,not isolated double bond [ 0 Answers ]

Assalam o Alaikum! I want to ask Question about reducing agent LiAlH4, as Lithium Aluminium Hydride,not much selective as Sodium boro hydrates.. LiAlH4 reduces not only Aldehydes or ketones,but also acids, acid halides,esters, nitrile, imine, and nitro group etc.. it can reduce the alpha...

Does the USA allows triple citizenship? [ 1 Answers ]

I have citizenships of two countries. One by birth and the other by naturalization. I have US green card and would be eligible for citizenship next year. Considering that I already have dual citizenship, do I qualify to hold US citizenship too?

Triple point [ 1 Answers ]

At the triple point of water all the three phases of water i.e. solid liquid and gas exist in equilibrium.According to chemical equilibrium "Equilibrium" may be defined as the rate of forward reaction is equal to rate of backward reaction in a chemical reaction. But at the triple point of water...

Triple C. [ 8 Answers ]

I recently ran across an article about the latest thing that Teens are doing it is called Triple c and it is over the counter flu and cold tablet, they take a large amount and I guess get high from it. There has been kids die from this. Has any one heard of this or teens that have tried this I...

View more questions Search