Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skyrocket Away Posts: 173, Reputation: 6

Sep 25, 2011, 12:08 PM
    Two small red dots on bottom lip?
    For about a week now, I have had two little red dots, right next to each other, in the middle of my bottom lip. Right on the edge of it. It's not pimples and the skin isn't raised or itchy or anything like that. Also, the corners of my mouth were really cracked and dry. Lotion has been helping with that. But the red dots don't seem to be going away. And they haven't gotten bigger, or changed or anything. They are just kind of... there... And they aren't all that noticeable unless your looking for them, or get really close to my mouth.

Also, I don't have any STD's. I have been tested, and am 100% clean.

Is this something I should worry about? Someone mentioned cancer and that really freaked me out... I don't have any insurance anymore, so any help from on here would be great. Thank you! ):

ALSO! I don't wear any make-up or anything like that! And I haven't eaten/used anything that I could have an allergic reaction to.
    Skyrocket Away Posts: 173, Reputation: 6

Sep 25, 2011, 12:35 PM
    I forgot to mention, I was sick for about 2 weeks and was throwing up almost daily. Could this have anything to do with it? From the stomach acid?
    lancers Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2011, 01:35 PM
    It may be just a cold sore...
    lancers Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2011, 03:02 PM
    Well I'm not sure if the stomachs acid could some how harm you or not but try getting something for cold sore and see if that works out if not I don't think its cancer I've never hear of any that affect your lips do you smoke? Or eating anything with artificial flavoring? Or allergic to any food or other items?
    reddot Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2011, 01:11 PM
    Do you still have the red dot? I just had one appear out of no where and its scaring me. What happened with yours? Thank for yourhelp

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small red dots on penis [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm a 26 yr old male I have a few Red small red dots on my , penis they don't hurt but they stay for long period someone told me there most likely fordyce spots but I'm not sure could it be something else I haven't had sex in a year , also someone said it could be from too much masturbation can...

Pouches under bottom lip [ 3 Answers ]

I have pouches under my bottom lip, related to aging, under my bottom lip. How do I get rid of them?

I have two small red/white bumps inside my mout one under lip other on inner cheek [ 3 Answers ]

I have two bumps inside my mouth - one on left cheek and other under top lip does anyone have thoughts?

Small white dots on the bottom of the penis [ 2 Answers ]

Okay... I am 17 years old and I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend... then after a while I realize I had small little white dots under the penis head. I have 3 on the left side and 4 on the right side of the penis. I don't have any problems or issues when I urinate. I haven't had any problems...

Kitten has no bottom lip [ 3 Answers ]

A stray kitten has been dropped out our house, she has no fleas, very friendly, and healthy appetite. We are planning on keeping her, but she has no bottom lip. The first day she arrived she had a huge, mushy knot on the left side of her jaw. That knot has went away and her lip which was bloody...

View more questions Search