Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smiles13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2011, 02:21 PM
    80 hour test for alcohol
    After drinking Fri, Sat, & Sun, with 90 hours between last drink and EtG test, will I pass?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 24, 2011, 02:26 PM
    I am sorry, I will assume that you are on probation or have some legal restriction that says you should not be drinking.

If you are breaking the law ( drinking when you are not suppose to) then if this is a probation issue, you could go to jail. If this is a Family services issue, you could perhaps lose custody or visitation.

So any advice or help that could relate or help you break the law would be against site rules.

Why do you feel that you should be able to break the rules and not get caught ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80-96 hour Alcohol UA Test .feedback appreciated [ 3 Answers ]

I'm in treatment NOT due to DOC, parole, probation, but admitted myself for my own good, health-wise. I had 3-4 beers Sunday night for a friends birthday and may have a random UA due tomorrow (Tuesday). Either way I am in violation of my TREATMENT CENTER conditions and would rather NOT have to...

Can the 80 hour test for alcohol be adultured or substitute? [ 1 Answers ]

Can the 80 hr test for alcohol be substitute with synthetic urine? Will lab detect is fake?

EtG test (80 hour Alcohol test) - Drink Friday will it be there on Tuesday/Wednesday? [ 21 Answers ]

I drank a few pitchers and a couple shots on Friday. I will either have to test on Tuesday or Wednesday. Wednesday is a must, but I could get called for random on Tuesday!? :confused: :eek:

ETG Alcohol Test (80 Hour Alcohol Test) [ 1 Answers ]

I drink Non-Alcoholic Beer, but it still contains less than 0.5% alcohol per bottle. I usually have one or two every couple of days. Will this show up in the test? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

View more questions Search