Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WMorg555 Posts: 105, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2011, 09:47 AM
    Personal finance software without revealing personal information
    Is there any personal finance software that doesn't require you to put in your personal information.I just need something that I can add and subtract on my own without giving all my personal information to a for profit corporation. I don't need a separate company to keep track of all my banking, I can do it myself. Thanks for suggestions.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 24, 2011, 09:55 AM
    What are you looking for this software to do for you?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 24, 2011, 09:57 AM
    What exactly are you trying to accomplish? Is this for home use and your just trying to track your bills and accounts or does it go deeper then that?

Im not quite understanding what you mean by "separate company keeping track of your banking". Can you expand on that?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2011, 11:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by WMorg555 View Post
    Is there any personal finance software that doesn't require you to put in your personal information.
    Hello W:

Quickbooks... You put your information IN, but it STAYS on your computer. It's not shared with anybody.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Personal ve public information [ 9 Answers ]

When you are stopped by a cop for a traffic violation and they ask to see your license, what information are they looking for? What if your from another state and have never been in the state in question?

Personal finance software - Quicken vs. Online (mint.com) [ 3 Answers ]

Hello there, I've been looking into getting personal finance software to track all of my online accounts (banking, credit cards, IRAs, stocks, etc.). Quicken was my default option because it's the only software that I knew about, at the time. I recently learned about a website called Mint.com that...

Personal information [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Can a catholic school give out my personal phone number? I live in Massachusetts and I thought that without my consent it cannot be given out! Thanks

View more questions Search