Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ljsimmons Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2011, 07:33 PM
    Cbm education center?
    Does anyone have a copy of the curriculum for CBM Education Center's medical assistant program? I am currently working on my bachelors and can get credit for having taken the course, but I need a copy of what the course entailed. Please tell me where I can get this information.

LSimmons
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 24, 2011, 12:29 AM
    You will need to contact the Center directly for this information.
    ljsimmons Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2011, 06:49 PM
    The school closed in 1992 and I am needing a course description.
    t.robinson42 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2012, 06:51 PM
    I need a transcript of the course I took in 1988 where do I get it from?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Life's education or Formal Education - Which is more valuable, and why? [ 7 Answers ]

I know both are equally valuable on their own, but what if a person had to choose one or the other? I'm curious about how others view individuals that have had to make this decision.

Is America center right? [ 27 Answers ]

Hello: Or do Americans listen to the one who yells the loudest? There is an argument over whether media REPORTS the news, or SHAPES the news. Whaddyu think? I'm purposefully limiting your choices, however PLEASE elaborate in your responses. I suppose, by the way I framed the question,...

Jameco/cbm [ 1 Answers ]

I have a shower faucet named jameco/cbm and the water when I try to shut it off it keeps diping no matter how much I point the knob down at 6clock. Please let me know if this can be fixed with out replaceing the hold unit. Its not even a year old.

Toilet 9" center on slab going to 12" center - HOW [ 4 Answers ]

I took out an American Standard toilet with a 9 inch from the wall center. I want to install A 12 inch from the wall Toto water saving toilet. I am working on a slab (no basement). Is there an adaptor I can use? If so do I have to raise the toilet to make room for the adapter? OR is there...

View more questions Search