Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BillConlyn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2011, 08:02 AM
    I have a sky light with water between the layers of glass. Can the glass panes be rep
    I have a 26 year old Pella opening sky light with water between the layers of glass (thermopane). Can the thermopane be replaced?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 23, 2011, 10:55 AM
    I guess the seal got broken around the thermopane allowing condensation to accumulate. You will have to purchase entire new thermopanes. Pella products are expensive and worthwhile spending the money on. I would investigate to see how this happened.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Abstract blown glass decanter signed.murano ? What style glass is this? [ 0 Answers ]

This is a very heavy blown glass decanter.signed, i don't think it is murano but i do not know.i cannot read the signature.1996

Fixing two glass panes without moist air [ 0 Answers ]

I have made sound proof window keeping previous fixed window undisturbed. So *** tell how can I remove the moisture between old window glass and new glass

Thermal sliding glass door dirty between panes [ 3 Answers ]

My metal sliding glass door works great but there is dust/dirt on the inside of the thermal panes - really affects the view. Can the glass be separated, cleaned and resealed? I've never noticed condensation but have only been in 1970s house for 1 year. Thanks in advance!

Moisture between panes of glass in thermal window [ 4 Answers ]

The previous owner of my house stupidly let moisture build up between the two panes of glass in several thrmal window units. Does anyone have any suggestions for drying this moisture short of dismantling the entire unit? Any help will be appreciated.:)

View more questions Search