Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    torchbearer666 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2007, 05:41 PM
    Cartoon show form the 80's
    There was a show in the early 80's that resembled Heman, but the hero had dark hair. And there was a woman with blue skin and a sharkfin helmet. There were also dwarves living in the forest. I think it may be called Dark Thorn... but I'm not sure. If you know the name of this kids show, please email me... [email protected].
    Thanks
    NytCrawlr Posts: 9, Reputation: 4

Feb 15, 2007, 10:06 PM
    I think you're looking for BlackStar.
    Check it out:
    Blackstar

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon show on ABC (in Australia) [ 1 Answers ]

There use to be this cartoon show on ABC (in Australia) And I can't remember the shows name but all I remember that this family of humans moved in to a new home in a new town and the home could talk and in the town everything that was good was bad and everything that was bad was good If anyone...

80's cartoon film [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I saw a movie when I was a kid, around mid 80's or perhaps early 90's. All I remember is it starts like a regular film and then turns into animation when the main boy crosses into another universe. I remember he travels in a red car and he might have an animal/pet with him. At one point, he...

80's cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

This has been bugging for a while, I remember watching a cartoon when I was younger where people would have chest plates and staffs and out of these chest plates spirits of animals etc would come out. I can't for the life of me find the name of it and I don't remember much else about it. Please...

Kid's movie from the 80's or possibly a show/cartoon [ 4 Answers ]

There's another movie or cartoon/movie I've thought of for many years but can't remember much about to figure out the title. It's very vague and I'm not sure if I remember it correctly. I think it was about a little girl or a little girl and boy, possibly siblings. It also involves little...

Kid's show form the 80's (?) [ 2 Answers ]

In the late 80's I remember watching a show about a man who sang with a guitar in a "forest". There was some type of animal who he left shiny things for on every show. That's about all I remember. I don't know which channel it was on, but I did watch it in the Kansas City area. I ask other people...

View more questions Search