Ask
    KhanhVu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2011, 07:41 PM
    Thank you letter for site inspection
    Thank you letter for guest coming for site inspection
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 21, 2011, 07:51 PM
    What was the purpose of the inspection? What type of inspector ? What are you thanking them for ?
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Sep 28, 2011, 08:30 PM
    In general (although Chuck's questions are approiate) I would obviously thank them for their time and effort. Tell them that you appreciate the thorough job they did.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Writing a follow up email to companies who have come hotel site inspection [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone please help. I'm at a loss as to what to write. I'm currently working for a hotel and the GM has asked me to come up with an email that he can send to travel companies once they have been to the hotel for a site inspection. He is trying to be proactive after they leave so that they...

Introduction letter to introduces new web site of our business [ 1 Answers ]

Help me to introduces our web site for our exist customer.

Web site marketing letter [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, It's my pleasure to discover this medium of enlightenment and knowledge sharing. I am starting a web site regarding tourism promotion especillay medical tourism, in this connection I would like to make a simple survey letter for promoting the same site, so I need a standard letter...

Site with free thank you letter templates ? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey, does anyone know of a site where you can find FREE thank you letter templates for sales calls, thanking them for their time, etc. I am having trouble finding a site that offers templates for FREE :(

View more questions Search