Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Charm Bracelet Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2004, 03:03 AM
    WHY is he doing this!
    Okay I'm abit depressed because there's this guy I know,and for a long time we've been friends.Not great friends by any means,but he's forever been friendly with me,and never gave me any reason to think he hated me.We chat occasionally,but in recent weeks he's been very withdrawn,and I haven't done anything to provoke it.I find myself attracted to him lately,whereas before,I didn't really have much interest in him,except as a friend,or acquaintance that I can have a laugh with,because he has a really great sense of humour.
    I am not really comfortable around him anymore,and find it difficult to talk to him.I don't think he suspects I like him,but I can't figure out why he's just stopped talking to me.Could anyone help me with this? Other people have told me that he mightn't talk to me anymore,because I give him the cold shoulder,but I don't,I just get really shy and nervous now,when I am around him.I don't know what to do! The last time I spoke to him he was cold towards me,and real short.Please help.
    opal183 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2004, 12:32 AM
    Perhaps it is you that he likes, and he feels like you since u've never been really good friends, that it seemed as if you were very distant from him. In my experience, its best to ask him. Especially if you like him. I liked this guy for 3 years, and he'd do that too me, a lot, and every time I'd ask him. And it was usually something stupid.. now though, we talk occasionally, get our flirt "on" heh. And have fun.
    If he doesn't like you. Be patient, he'll come around again. And if he doesn't. Screw him. He's not worth it.
    Grr.. sometims guys are just little stupid penis heads.
    amySlater Posts: 31, Reputation: 0

Dec 26, 2004, 10:57 PM
    The teen thing is so damned hard...
    I am sorrry that you are stressing over this. Look have you ever though that it just might not have anything to do with you at all. This guy may be so out of tune that he has no idea that you like him. If you are too shy to approach him yourself, find yourself a partner in crime and find out one way or another.
    Amy
    Amun Ra Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jan 17, 2005, 10:48 PM
    There could be a number of things going on here. I remember acting this way several times towards girls that liked me. The reasons were this: 1) I found out she liked me and I didn't like her (in that way) 2) I liked someone else and I didn't want the other girl seeing that I was 'friendly' with other girls 3) and the biggest mistake, she was acting differently around me so I thought she didn't like me anymore so I started acting that way back. (turned out she was all of a sudden shy around me). Does # 3 ring a bell Charm Bracelet? If it does, just remember that you guys were friends, your still friends, and there is no reason to be shy around him. Believe me, acting shy all of sudden makes us think your not interested anymore. So, don't change the way you talk to him, just add some flirt into the conversation. Touch his arm when your talking, play with your hair, laugh and stroke his ego some. We're slow, but we catch on :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search