Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kyaneco Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2011, 03:49 PM
    Custodial parent wants to move
    I have a custody agreement the dad and son live in pa I live in md the dad wants to up in move to Florida with my son what can I do ?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Sep 21, 2011, 04:01 PM
    What sort of agreement do you have as far as time sharing? From the sounds of it since you both live in separate states then how much of a diffence is this really going to make?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 21, 2011, 04:23 PM
    As asked we need to know what the agreement says about visitation. We also need to know if the agreement was court approved or not.

Generally, however, if the move will require changes in the visitation schedule, you should be able to block the move.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Custodial parent wanting to move [ 8 Answers ]

I am a custodial parent in n.c. Ive received some child support off and on. There is no visitation or child custody order in place. So my question is can I move out of state with my child?

Custodial parent move from Ca to Tx [ 1 Answers ]

My ex and I used to share custody of the kids and in April I gained sole legal and physical custody of the children. He has supervised visitation with the kids approximately once a week. I would like to move to Texas and was wondering what should I do to prepare to present this to the court. ...

Custodial Parent Move Away [ 7 Answers ]

In the instance where there is a current DV restraining order against the NCP, together with limited visitation between the NCP and the child, the parties were never married, and the custodial parent already has both 100% legal and physical custody, does the custodial parent need permission from...

Can custodial parent move out of state [ 1 Answers ]

I have primary custody of my children, their father has seen them only one weekend in the past two months. Can I move out of state, or am I bound to stay in the state I am in?

View more questions Search