Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    redcavalierlady Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2011, 05:05 AM
    I'm trying to find a solicitor who speaks french to get me and my partner money back
    From an offplan property not finished yet in Tunisia.Can you help us?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 21, 2011, 06:10 AM
    You have reached an international site but we would be unable to help you and only with suggestions. I suggest you put an ad in the local newspaper where you live, or go on line to find a french speaking solicitor.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My partner didn't have a will who will gets his money if it under '2000? [ 2 Answers ]

I just lose my parnter of 11 yrs (killed him self) we wasn't married, so I understand that's he's mother is next of kin (although they didn't really talk to each other) she has arranged he funeral etc and would not help me arrange so everything was done to how she wanted it, which as well I...

How do I find which solicitor has my mums will [ 2 Answers ]

I am the executor and my brother won't give me the house keys,can I change the locks?

My ex partner has been to see a solicitor [ 2 Answers ]

A few days ago me and my partner had a massive disagreement on the welfare of my son, This was the first of many. After this disagreement I told her we needed some kind of mediation and with that she told me that I was'nt allowed to see him. Now she has told me that she has already been to see...

How can I find out who claim my child, and how can I get my money back. [ 1 Answers ]

How may I find out who claim my child, and how can I get my money back. Well I want to know what will happen if the father claim the child and he doesn't give the money to the mother. How would the mother get her money back.

View more questions Search