Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tashyboo24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2011, 02:30 AM
    Find out if my house is haunted?
    My 6 year old son has woke up in the middle of the night and saw his toys moving around? My 4 year old son shares the same room and says there's something in his room. But I don't know what?
    Last night I woke up at around 3 and hared a very strange crying sound and shuffling, out side my bedroom then you could hear the walking down the corridor and living room. It was crying constantly and weird...
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Sep 21, 2011, 03:58 PM
    Did you get up to investigate? I know it's hard to take sometimes, but next time one of your children says something is in their room... go in there and see what's going on. Ask them if it is still there while you are. Have you been in the home long? How long have your children been claiming these things? It is possible one child may be making the other one think something is going on. But, it could be real as well. Time and further investigation will tell. If you want to know the history of the home, talk to some neighbors... do some research at the library. Not that something HAD to have happened in your home, but sometimes it can be a clue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it me or my house that's haunted? [ 5 Answers ]

I keep hearing people say my name I keep seeing things that disappear in a second I'm 13 its been happening since my 13th birthday but my house is new. Sometimes when I'm sleeping I feel something nudge me and her a girl crying I can't tell anyone cause no one believes me I can hear wispers as I...

How can I find out if my house is haunted? [ 6 Answers ]

I am doing a research project on my house; being that ghosts live there. I'm certain. But I need background information and I'm having trouble finding the information that I need to finish the topic. I want to know if anybody died in the house who built it and stuff like that.

How can I find out if my house is haunted? [ 17 Answers ]

I live next to a graveyard and I think my house is haunted. All through the night my and other people that live in my house hear doors colsing and toilets flushing. My almost one year old seems like she is scarred at times. I believe that there is something going on in the house but my boyfriend...

Is my house haunted [ 2 Answers ]

This will sound fake but I swear! Ok my friend sam has spectial powers,if that's what you want to call them. She can see, and communicate with spirits. When she dies she said my friend jade will get them, but this is off subject. Ever since I moved into my new house my basement has a bad feeling....

View more questions Search