Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trecej88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2011, 08:05 PM
    What info or what will a company need to do a dL check?
    When doing a job what is the process of driver's license check what will they need.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 20, 2011, 08:35 PM
    Your drivers license number, birth date, name, and license number. In most cases they ask the employee to go get it from the police department.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a taxpayer ask financial info of 501c3 company? [ 1 Answers ]

I have asked about salary info to a 501c3 company who we tax payers contribute over 90% to yearly? What is their obligation to comply with this request?

I wrote a company check on a closed company account [ 2 Answers ]

I wrote a company check on a closed company account, what happens. They're both my companies

Backround Check Info Removal? [ 2 Answers ]

My 20 daughter just was denied a job due to her backround check showing a petty misdemeanor for drug paraphanela possession in Feb 08 in MN. SHould this have shown up? And what can we do to get this supressed/changed so she can gain employment? SHe is drug free and this was a huge blow to her...

Need Info about Saudi Company Kanooz al Watan [ 2 Answers ]

This company has just recently bought a big Power Utility Firm in Pakistan and the deal looks very fish. Can anyone provide some background info, previous acquisitions, people and allied management of this company. It does not even have a web site.

View more questions Search