Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dkyray Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2011, 01:45 PM
    10 hp briggs and stratton ohv intake valve problems?
    Should the intake valve slide in & out as easy as the exuast valve engine 204412-0136e1
    Also how much lift or travel should the valves have?(I need to know if the cam is still good)

Check out some similar questions!

Briggs and stratton v twin valve problems [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 22hp briggs v twin engine in my mower. My wife was mowing with it and it was running fine. She shut it down and then got back on it 20 min later and it had no power and was blower back through the carburator. I pulled the valve cover on the cylinder that was having problems and found two...

B&S 14HP OHV intake valve/ worn cam lobe or tappet valve? [ 16 Answers ]

Hi, I've scoured the postings and found many people with similar problems but only 1 or 2 with identical problems to mine. I have a Toro Timecutter 14-38Z (model 74301 serial 230004085) zero turn mower with a Briggs %26 Stratton 14HP OHV engine (model 280H07-0166-E1) and it only has about 120 hours...

14HP OHV I/C Briggs & Stratton Problems. [ 15 Answers ]

I purchased this motor used around July of 07. I believe it came off a Murray riding lawnmower. It ran fine for the first three months (occasional smoking) or so then after a 2 week break of cutting it was hard starting. Took about 2-3 minutes but it started, a little smoke at start up, I made a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.