Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jvangorden9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2011, 07:38 PM
    Creating a name for my business- purse company
    Hi, I am a rep for Miche bag, a company that sells purses with covers that can be changed without buying a whole new purse. We are being told we can no longer use the name "Miche" in our fb page names or email names. I am trying to come up with a creative name to help people remember my site.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 19, 2011, 07:48 PM
    I like "In the Bag" the bag is well in a bag ( different cover)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vibe Company purchased the net assets of Atlantic Company in a business combination a [ 3 Answers ]

I thnk the answer is $140,000 but not sure

Creating Financials for My Business Plan [ 5 Answers ]

Need some serious help. I am creating a business plan for a ambalutory infusion company. However, with a nursing background I have no clue on how to start my financials. How do I calculate my revenue? Where do I start. I have figured out the basics... I think. Basic information Charges for ...

Risks for a company to creating and maintainnig a website [ 5 Answers ]

Hi esperts, I need a help in risk managemnet process. My company is a IT consulting company and my team is developning a website for it. I have to make a Risk management plan before starting the site. Could you give the suggestions what type of risks are involved in order to devlop a website...

Creating a journal based on a report of stockholder's equity for a company [ 1 Answers ]

Hey... so I'm new here, but I hope you guys can help me out... I really have no idea what I'm doing :) I was given the following report and told to prepare the journal entries for it... any help would be appreciated as I'm really confused... REPORT AS OF DEC. 31, 2008 Common stock--$10...

Creating budgets for business plan - BBQ restaurant [ 1 Answers ]

Hello you, I'm asking this group of online pros if anyone has a budget summary or detailed list of what things to budget when starting up a small restaurant (BBQ would be great) Check out our website Engine33 BBQ L.L.C.: Home Thanks in advance, Frank

View more questions Search