Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coxydee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2011, 01:56 PM
    Skin burn or reaction to a skin cream lighthening called (makari) :How to get rid of
    Hi ,
    I live in vancouver and back in December went in africa for the fist time after several years ,came back and I couldn't believe how dark I turned because of the sun and I didn't take any sunscreen with me ,conclusion it horrible compared to how light my skin was before then asked one of my friends which cream to use to get a back my skin ;She oofered me night cream makari ,which really improves in less than a month ;so when I realized I got my skin tone back ,I stopped it and all of sudden got those skin burns right beside my my chicks that go all the way down to my sideburns ;i can't define it or describe it ! So somehow I was on internet and got to this link :was just wondering if you can tell me which lotion to use or what kind of treatment I should use to take them away because its clear that my skin is not even ,those spot are dark and my skin is naturally light.. its disgusting to see ,I can't even look at myself in the mirror...
    patricia9 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2011, 03:24 PM
    Yep, use Apple Cider Vinegar. Mix ACV 50% with 50% water and use a cotton ball and apply to face twice a day. Stay away from skin lightening creams as they have adverse reactions with the skin. (as you know).
    Start now treating your skin really well, as all that sun exposure will show up 20 years from now as wrinkles and age spots.
    But the ACV should do the trick, just be patient for a bit, and keep applying morning and night. :)
    coxydee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2011, 03:38 PM
    Hey ,
    Thanks again for answering really quickly..
    If I do use this apple cider vinegar ,do I need to apply any lotion after such as (shea butter is or cocoa butter or bio-oil are my daily lotion)? and no soap?
    :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get rid of oily skin n get fair skin. [ 6 Answers ]

I am 22 yr gal. I ve got bit dark complexion and my skin is too much oily. Using honey,cucumber soap, curd or milk make my skin more oily things get worsen. Evan my hands are bit wheatish colour. Please suggest me ssome useful home made remedies to get rid of oily skin and to get fair skin.

Is there a cream to promote / increase skin cell exfoliating in middle age (50) skin [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! My skin has really changed since I hit the big "50th birthday. It has become dryer, flakes, thick patches and seems like the dead skin cells don't slough off and just pack into my pores creating hard tiny bumps (sometimes dark color) below the surface and the skin thickens over. My guess is...

Bio claire skin lightening cream crème how lond does it take to lightening your skin [ 1 Answers ]

Bio claire crème how long does it take to lightening your skin where in jamaica can I get it to buy

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

View more questions Search