Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dramagirl1985 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2011, 09:59 AM
    What should I wear to amateur dramatics group?
    I am starting amateur dramatics and would like to know if there is anything specific I should wear
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 19, 2011, 10:15 AM
    If you don't know other members to ask, and can't see photos of their meetings from Facebook or other online, I would always go safe with business causual

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two Roses I Wear as sung by Gospel Group 'Set Apart' [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for the proper title and lyrics for a song as sung by a gospel group named 'Set Apart'. The chorus of the song is; Two roses I wear in memory of Mother, each one a story to tell, one says she's gone from this life forever, the other one says, she's home and quite well. The first...

Amateur poet [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I am an ametauer poet and was wondering if this poem about a girl I like was any good. Please, any advice, likes or dislikes about it is needed. Angela My latin fire, girl that i...

Book of Amateur Radio Circuits [ 2 Answers ]

Hello!1 I would like to find a book that has "old time" Tube Circuits for Ham Radio Transmitters, if there is such,does anyone know where I could obtain one? Any kind of help is deeply appreciated! Thank Everyone!! //greyeagle

The Great Amateur Gallery [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I was wondering where can I find more about the large gallery that accepts amateur works of art (e.g. drawings, paintings, oil on canvas, sculptures, etc.). Is there Great Amateur Gallery of the World?

Amateur investor [ 2 Answers ]

I am an amateur in investing I have been following the US stock market and researching stocks for the past 6 months and reading books that would help me with the stocks. I would like to start investing money into the stock market, but I am anxious if I have enough knowledge to start with. Is it...

View more questions Search