Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Diamondgurl7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2011, 07:05 PM
    Itchy tongue throat ears and can't swallow?
    Last night inside ears were itching and back of my tongue and couldn't swallow until this morning.
    METERRE Posts: 206, Reputation: 22

Sep 19, 2011, 10:20 PM
    Possible allergic reaction to a certain food or a sign of possible infection maybe. If it goes away within hours or a day, I would lean more towards allergic reaction, since I get those types of symptoms when I eat something I'm allergic to. Nevertheless keep an eye on that.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2011, 10:21 PM
    You should see a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My throat and ears are itchy and tickle [ 9 Answers ]

My throats itchy and tickle and keep itching it with my tongue it's really annoying and my ears itch! Is it an infection starting or allergies please help, hate it,and I just feel run down!

INTENSELY itchy throat and ears [ 5 Answers ]

I've read loads of cases of itchy throats and ears in together, but mine is slightly different. Please let me know if you have the same: I get this furious burning of the upper palate and back of the throat where I have to make this "kkkkklllskhkh" grunt or frog ribbit to ease the itch. I also...

Itchy throat and ears, horse voice [ 2 Answers ]

I have itchy throat and ears and a very horse voice - have lost my voice a few times over the weekend. I feel perfectly fine otherwise - no runny nose. I think it's allergies, but not really sure since I don't have a stuffed or runny nose. Does anyone have any thoughts?

100+temp,itchy ears,terrible itch throat/what is it? [ 1 Answers ]

Just a quick question.

Terrible Itchy Inner Ears and Throat as Well [ 1 Answers ]

Have itchy inner ears and have been using Q-tips to ease the itching, but it doesn't seem to help. My throat also itches after using Q-tips as well. What can I use? Someone suggested Honey to take. Waiting for an answer. Bicycleman72

View more questions Search