Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladylove25 Posts: 100, Reputation: 0

Sep 18, 2011, 06:19 PM
    Trying to figure out this problem regarding statistics?
    The greater cincinnati airport led major you.s airports in on time arrivals in the last quarter of 2005 with a 84.3% on-time rate. Choose 5 arrivals at random and find the probability that at least 1 was not on time.

Is this the conditional probability?
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Sep 19, 2011, 02:30 AM
    Okay, for such questions, I know of only one way to make you understand what situation is conditional or what is not.

You will have to take a decision, and state why you think so. If you think that it's conditional, post why you think it is. If not, say why you think it is not conditional.

From there, we'll tell you why such and such is right/wrong :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend problem ( I THINK ) help me figure this out... [ 4 Answers ]

Okay here is my story. I'm currently studying marketing, and recently met the most amazing girl when I was out one night. We have been dating for two months now, and we've gotten to know one another a lot. She has this friend that she has known for a very long time, but he was sent to jail a...

Statistics: simple yet cannot figure it out. [ 1 Answers ]

We did an example in class where we had to figure out what the expected value was to get all 6 prizes in the cereal boxes. In other words, how many boxes would you expect to buy in order to get all the 6 different prizes. We did random trials and the average came out to be 14.7, which is what it...

View more questions Search