Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meecy12 Posts: 133, Reputation: 2

Sep 18, 2011, 05:41 PM
    In love with the wrong one
    What do you do if you're in love with the wrong person?
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Sep 18, 2011, 05:48 PM
    Why is it the wrong person?

Can't help you love, remember that the next time you try controlling it. It tends to lead to mistakes and negative outcomes.
    meecy12 Posts: 133, Reputation: 2

Sep 18, 2011, 06:16 PM
    This person is much older than me, and isn't interested in women, so it won't ever work. It's really hard to wrap my head around that fact
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Sep 18, 2011, 06:21 PM
    Well I wa going to say age shouldn't matter (as long as it's legal) but then the whole not interested in women thing kind of puts a damper on anything I have to say.

Not much you can do besides try and move on. Pamper yourself. Do things you enjoy. Take your mind of this person.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 18, 2011, 06:56 PM
    Why are they the "wrong" person ? Is it that the two of you merely need counseling. There is no wrong person or wrong relationship, there are relationships where one or both will not work on it, where one is selfish, but there are not wrong people, just those that will not try to make it work
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 18, 2011, 08:51 PM
    I would say if they don't want you, they are the wrong person.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Sep 19, 2011, 08:59 AM
    I would say that he can potentially be a friend, but continue to meet new people. There are plenty of fish in the sea.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I love the way anorexics look. Is they something wrong with me? [ 31 Answers ]

I don't know why but I'm really lOve the way anorexics look.! Im obsessed with going on pro ana sites and looking at the pictures as I feel its how I want to look. I know its wrong and unhealthy but I can't help it.Im not anorexic but I sometimes wish I was. I often go through a starvation diet...

Is it wrong to be with someone but care/love someone else? [ 5 Answers ]

Ive been dating my boyfriend for almost a year and he makes me so happy. On the other hand there is this guy that I used to date that I think I might still love. Is it wrong to think about him in a way like that? I don't want this to mean I'm treating my boyfriend wrong.

Motherly Love or Oh-So-WRONG! [ 7 Answers ]

I've just read this on the BBC News website; BBC NEWS | Health | Girl could give birth to sibling (Summary: Woman has frozen her eggs so that her infertile daughter (who is 7 at the mo) can have kids at a later date!) And it's PROPER messing with my head! Surely this can't be ethically...

View more questions Search