Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pinarello Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2011, 09:58 PM
    Pirate Radio movie
    A Hippie / long haired dude runs a pirate radio station and ends up burning it down. It's situated in the prairies, I believe it's a Canadian movie. From the 70's I think.
    P@t Posts: 115, Reputation: 3

Feb 16, 2014, 03:00 AM
    Slipstream (1973) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon pirate movie from the early or miss l mid 80s I think [ 1 Answers ]

At the beginning of the movie there's a group of kids that get lost at sea in a storm I think and they land on some island I think. The group of kids had younger and older kids but I remember them building a fort or something and fighting a group of pirates. That's all I really remember. Anybody...

The Pirate Movie, starring Christy McNichol [ 9 Answers ]

I purchased my favorite movie online: The Pirate's Movie, starring Christy McNichol. But, when I received the movie, I tried to play it in my dvd player, and it said "wrong region." So, I tracked the company down, and they told me that it is a european dvd, and that I will not be able to play it...

Cartoon Pirate movie from the early to mid 1980's [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there! I'm looking for a children's pirate cartoon from the early to mid 1980's. I'd say no later 1987, but I'm not positive. I think my dad recorded it off HBO or Showtime because there were no commercials. The cartoon was about a boy,who was from the present, and he somehow gets...

Caribbean Pirate Movie without Cofresi? [ 6 Answers ]

I was recently seeing a preview of the movie Pirates of the Caribean and couldn't help but notice the glaring omission of the famous Puerto Rican Pirate Cofresi who was wreaking havoc wth shipping in that area. In fact, other nations protested to Spain asking the government to stop him. He was said...

View more questions Search