Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    inhalacja Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2004, 05:17 PM
    Dog Chow Chow dermatology
    My female Chow Chow dog is 9 years old has since two months developed white spots on her nose, gums and tongue. These spots are white and pink and of various size (very small to the size of 1 cent). It's not leptospiroza. What else could it be and what could be the treatment? Please help!
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Feb 28, 2004, 07:55 PM
    Re: dog Chow Chow dermatology
    It sounds like you have already had her examined by a vet.  If so, and that vet can't determine the problem, perhaps you need to try another one.  These things just don't work well on the net.  Act now. At her age, cancer is all too common. I had a fatty tumor removed from my 10 year old Lab this week because it had grown.

Like any other profession, the quality of vets varies.  I was appalled last fall when got a 16 week old puppy that was from a vet's private kennel.  I had to take her to my vet and get antibiotics for her ear and eye infections.  He didn't have much good to say about her previous treatment.  

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dog is 50 days old and is not eating Dog chow [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My dog name is scoobee, golden labarador,n is 50 days old,he became thin after vaccination ,got fever.. n when I try to feed him Dog chow he simply deny to intake... kindly suggest me... how to attract him in eating of Dog chow as it contains all the minerals and suppliments to good growing...

My chow [ 13 Answers ]

My mixed chow is about 3yrs old. And all he does is knaw at his skin. I mean its like he is trying to eat away at himself, chewing off hair and everything. Please someone give me a solution or at least an idea of what to do. I cannot take him to the vet right now because I do not have the...

Adult dog and puppy chow [ 1 Answers ]

Hi--I mistakenly bought the wrong kind of dog food for our 5 year old Brittany--I got her normal type, Eukanuba Lamb and Rice, but accidentally bought the puppy version of it. Will eating it be a problem for her? Should I buy new food, or let her eat this and buy new food next time? Thanks!

My chow won't eat [ 6 Answers ]

My 11 year old Chow won't eat. I noticed today that she was staggering and bumping into things. She hasn't eaten anything at all in seven days and I'm really worried about her. Can you help me please? Thanks

View more questions Search