Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Sep 16, 2011, 08:38 PM
    What type of tape or film is this?
    The attached pic is of a 0.75 inch wide x 2 mil thick tape that was wrapped around a plastic insulating shield that enclosed the power board in a Samsung 151s monitor. It cannot be easily torn by hand.
    Attached Images

Check out some similar questions!

What type of house does renton live in in the film trainspotting [ 1 Answers ]

What does rentons house look like in the movie trainspotting?

Classic B & W - film noir - suspense type 40's / 50's movie [ 0 Answers ]

"Want to know the name of a movie. 1940's-50's i think- maybe a Hitchcock movie. About a couple- husband working in financila business- embezzles huge sums. Eventually they want a new crime free life with their wealth. The day they plan to leave the husband brings the car to the back door loads up...

Late 80's, early 90's fantasy martial arts type film [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I don't really remember much about this particular film so I'll do my best describing what I do remember. The film is a late 80s or early 90s fantasy film that involved martial arts. It had a futuristic feel to it but I remember the main character resembling more of a Highlander look. If I...

'90s/Maybe Late '80s 'The Omen' type film [ 4 Answers ]

If anyone can help me it'd be greatly appreciated. I only ever seem to see this movie on at some stupid hour in the morning whilst staying at my grandma's house for some reason. Anyway, as best as I can remember the plot goes a little something like this... A single mother is visited by a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.