Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    berticus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2011, 03:23 PM
    Men and women get tortured and captured over seas, rich people pay to torture people.
    Two people escape from this building a white man and a chinese woman, they escape to a train station. The woman was badly burned in her eye. She see's herself in a mirror and decided not to live anymore and jumps in front of a train.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 16, 2011, 04:44 PM
    That sounds like Hostel: Hostel (2005) - Synopsis
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Sep 17, 2011, 05:06 PM
    Yep, I would say that's Hostel.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early 80's movie a group of people captured and forced through a gauntlet of villages [ 2 Answers ]

It was on HBO early 80s the title is one word. The guy was young gymnast or martial artist but not a big star in the US the movie is forgeign I believe, but maybe not

Equal pay for women and men? [ 3 Answers ]

I have heard Obama saying that he will offer equal pay for men and women... My fiancé and several of my friends would disagree and say that women are paid just as much, if not more than men are paid for the same work... I have read and heard differently. Do women make as much (or more) than men for...

Is it hard for rich people to get to heaven? [ 19 Answers ]

"It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God." (Matthew 19:24) Does this mean that Bill Gates will probably wind up in hell?

How do you set up a foundation? Like all the rich people do. [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know how to begin a foundation to transfer assets to , don't you first need a non-profit organization to fundraise, or that is somehow connected? Can you then set up a trust fund from there? Any lawyers in tha house? :rolleyes:

View more questions Search