Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    YEONEZ Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2004, 02:53 AM
    ~WHALES~
    Hello :)
    I was wondering,. is this picture real.?

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/isitamale.html
    ??
    I mean do whales really have a penis? I had a feud over this question with a friend. Please, tell me this is not true! >:(WHALES DON'T HAVE A PENIS!! >:(
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2004, 09:48 AM
    Re: ~whales~
    You are right to question anything you find on the net. The picture may or may not be fake. Whales are mammals, and reproduce much as people and other mammals having much the same genitals. The details and behaviors do vary from one species to the next.
    themouseman Posts: 42, Reputation: 2

Jun 24, 2005, 05:41 PM
    Right whales exhibit similar reproductive organs as other mammals, with some distinctive differences. The female's mammary nipples are hidden within skin slits on either side of the ventral line of her body just forward of the genital slit. The umbilicus (belly button) is forward on this ventral line. The anus is located closer to the tail stem. In males, the penis is coiled within the body cavity. The erect penis may reach a length of 10 to 11 feet. A male's testes may weigh up to a ton or more.
    http://www.graysreef.nos.noaa.gov/wh...k/anatomy.html
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Jul 7, 2005, 06:28 PM
    It's real
    Yes the picture is real :o The next time some one calls you a Dork you will know what they are talking about. :eek:
    ciara Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2005, 02:22 PM
    Re: whale
    Yes I do believe this is the orca genitalia... hope you sort out the feud with your pal!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search