Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nickiburchett Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2011, 08:47 AM
    80's or 90's stuffed toy
    This toy was a colorful creature that almost looked like a teddy bear and it had a long skinny tail with a fuzzy poof ball on the end and you could fold it and stuff it into a ball. I cannot remember what it is called I want to say snuffles or something but I could be way off. If you know what I'm talking about please let me know. Thank You!
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Sep 15, 2011, 01:23 PM
    Think you're talking about a 'Popple" (my sister had one.. I was a bit jealous... )
    Popples Commercial - YouTube
    nickiburchett Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2011, 01:30 PM
    Yes! Thank You! I have been trying to think of what it was called for years! That's awsome! You just made my day!
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Sep 16, 2011, 09:13 AM
    :)
    Simplybabygirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2011, 08:16 PM
    I know what you are talking about. This new toy called the Wuggles is a mimick of that toy,but once turn into a ball of choice... like the soccer ,or basketball right?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

RARE Triaminic stuffed teddy bear toy from early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

I have a rare stuffed triaminic (cough medicine) teddy bear I won in a contest in the early 90's. I cannot seem to find ANYTHING about this bear anywhere. He is in great, slightly loved condition, he has a burgundy bow tie, and the triaminic logo embroidered on his left chest, and lifelike eyes. ...

Late 80's early 90's toy [ 3 Answers ]

Was thinking back to when I was a nipper other day after having one of those chats between friends about old times, and I can't think for the life of me about this toy I used to have, it was a load of little men that bent at the hip and was loads of vehicles they could fit into, all the vehicles...

Need name of stuffed toy from 90's [ 2 Answers ]

My friend and I are going insane trying to find out the name of a troll-like stuffed animal. It was round with a pointy nose. They came in bright colors and had different colored chunks of hair that you could pull out with babies attached. There was also a velcro flap that held a comb- I think....

Sniffing stuffed toy [ 1 Answers ]

A friend of mine has a son who is now 10 years old. He has a stuffed toy which is now in shreds. He is attached to his toy.He holds it close to his face and sniffs it... he has been doing this for the past 7 years. I am concerned that he may develop an addition to other substances when he grows...

Toy Magic Box from the late 80's early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to find a toy magic box as a gift for someone. It is from the 80's maybe way early 90's. Its black and it might have a little red on it. The main thing I can think of is that every side of the box does some kind of trick. I can't think of who it is made by but its for kids. ...

View more questions Search