Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cuban1986 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2011, 08:34 AM
    My boyfriend wants me to change
    My bofriend wants me to change. He is telling me that I look fat and that I need to change the way I look I'm 4'9 I weight 99 pounds and ihave to kids. I feel like my body has change since I had 2 kids. I don't know what to do he wants to leave if I don't change .
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2011, 09:07 AM
    Your weight is where it really should be for a woman your height. Let me ask you this Does your boyfriend have a rock hard six-pack?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Sep 15, 2011, 09:12 AM
    You know what the BEST way to lose weight in a situation like this is?

Throw out your boyfriend. That's 200 lbs of dead weight out of your life.

You are at a good weight for your height. If he doesn't like it, LET him leave. You're better off without someone so superficial.

If the kids are his, make sure to file for child support after he leaves.

Sep 15, 2011, 09:13 AM
    No he does not
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 15, 2011, 09:50 AM
    He is not realistic and looks like he wants to break up but wants you to do it, ( so he can feel justified)

Your weight is fine, I bet he is not in great shape either.

Telling you that you are fat is mean, and not a loving partner.

Throw him to the curb as fast as you can.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2011, 09:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cuban1986 View Post
    No he does not
    Yeah I figured he didn't. If I were you I would tap him on his belly and say I think you need to hit the gym cause I am the ideal weight for my height then walk away from him.

Sep 15, 2011, 10:03 AM
    Thank you so much, to all of you. This is actually helping me understand and see what kind of person he is. And I know exactly what I have to do.
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2011, 10:36 AM
    I'm confident he doesn't actually believe you're fat, at 99 pounds, how could you be? Every man knows a woman is sensitive about her weight, so, he's just trying to pick a fight, which, indicates he's not happy.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 15, 2011, 06:19 PM
    Screw him, get a guy that appreciates you at any weight, for any reason. Tell him to get a broom to love.
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Sep 15, 2011, 06:32 PM
    I think I would tell him I had decided to take his advice and change. My boyfriend.
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Sep 15, 2011, 06:48 PM
    I agree with everyone else here. At 4'9" and 99lbs there is no way you can be so fat that he feels the need for an ultimatum. By the sounds of it he is looking for a scapegoat and he has found it.

Don't take that from anyone. You know if you need to lose weight or not and you shouldn't EVER need/want to change for anybody for any reason.

Good luck and stand strong!
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Sep 15, 2011, 07:04 PM
    You never ever ever let anybody demand that of you. You never change for anybody else. Only for you. If he is going to leave. Let him leave. You deserve better. This is emotional abuse as far as I am concerned.
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2011, 10:45 PM
    Something else is going on here, looks like he does not have the guts to talk to you about the real problem so he is trying to turn it into your fault,

Honestly. Don't see. How a man could talk to the mother of his kids like that

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend is trying to change but I have run out of patience [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I have been dating this guy for six years now. I am 24 and he is 28. I really love him and I don't want him to go. He is damn lazy. But earning in a full time job which is not paying him according to his capabilities, and I know he can do much better if he tries. He doesn't save and also...

I am too possessive! It hurts my boyfriend! I really want to change! [ 4 Answers ]

I am too possessive! It hurts my boyfriend! I really want to change! Suggest me a solution.

Why did my boyfriend do acid and change into a different person? [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 2 yrs did acid during one of our break ups... After a few weeks he called and said he wanted to get back together. We did and he had totally changed into a different person. A crazy person!! He started telling me that he could make the sun come out, and he had friends that had...

Have I lost my boyfriend or is there still a change it will work out? [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend told me on Sunday night that he doesn't think that he is feeling what he thinks he should be feeling for me after 7months. He said he has felt like this for 2 months but never said anything because he did know how or when and also he was trying to figure it out on his own. I also found...

View more questions Search