Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juan.g Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2011, 12:31 PM
    A boy goes to see an action movie and while he's watching he ends up inside the movie
    A boy goes to see an action movie and while he's watching he ends up inside the movie he ends up in the back seat of the guy in the movies car

Sep 14, 2011, 12:33 PM
    A boy goes to see an action movie and while he's watching he ends up inside the movie

Sep 14, 2011, 12:35 PM
    A man with a guitar case full of guns
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2011, 01:17 PM
    Last Action Hero

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

King arthur movie when he's a boy, falls into hidden chamber finds excalibur [ 1 Answers ]

"The Movie is about a boy ( i think its king arthur as a kid...) he has like his body guards ( maybe knights of the round) one a female bodyguard, there is a fight at a temple kinda place, the boy falls down in a hole and its kinda like a hidden chamber, and he finds the excalibur??? anyone know...

Can't remember what movie this is (action movie) [ 3 Answers ]

It was a small girl who parents I believed died and she was kept by this white man and he was Italian I believe and he showed her how to assassinate people and he started with sniping and progressed closer to knives anyway I vividly remember I think the FBI come to her house and she tells them...

Movie about watching someone die on the internet? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok. So I'm looking for a movie and I can't remember the title of it... It's a movie about how people go to a website and they watch someone die and the more views the website gets the faster the person dies.. What's the title to this? That's all I really know about it...

Fantasy Animated Movie about boy, title of movie is boy's name. [ 1 Answers ]

I can't really remember any details, so I will be amazed if anyone knows what I'm talking about... All I can remember is that the move is about a young boy, I watched the move on VHS around 1993. The movie is animated and I'm almost positive that the boy's name is the title of the movie. I'm not...

View more questions Search