Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mfarmer1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2011, 10:23 AM
    Who long does an employer have to carry insurance on an employee once terminated?
    In the state of Missouri how long must an employer carry insurance on an employee once the employee has been terminated from employment? I know that COBRA benefits must be offered at the end of the insurance coverage period. Please advise
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 14, 2011, 07:16 PM
    The company insurance stops and ends on the employees last day. At that point, they can qualify for cobra

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can an employer divulge personal employee information to a non employee? [ 14 Answers ]

I was hurt at work and have been off for 6 weeks due to my injury. My question is, can my employer tell a friend of his that I have been off work and hurt, and missing a lot of work?

How long does an employer have to pay an employee after termination in Texas? [ 2 Answers ]

How long does an employer have to get cobra insurance packets to an employee after termination?

How long after death of an employee can I sue the employer. [ 4 Answers ]

My father was electricuted almost 3 year ago, he was operating a machine, he worked alone at night, he never came home, they still cannot tell us whether he passed away that day or the previous night.

How long can an employer wait to pay an employee in al [ 3 Answers ]

My husband was leased on as a driver to a company in al. his last paycheck should have been on the 23rd of July. The man isn't paying the was he is suppose to. How long does he have to pay what he owes to us.

View more questions Search