Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mishkaLovesDogs Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2011, 10:19 PM
    Am I stressed?
    I'm already 22 years old.. and me and my boyfriend is in 2nd yr of our relationship. We always have sex before my period and after (5 days before and 5 days after rule). My cycle is regular, means I'm having it every month. The rule never fails us (even my friend and his bf). But this month, I had a lot of issues to deal. Do you think I'm only stressed? I had my home-test and its negative. This same scene happened to me last year and I still had my mens after 2 weeks of delay. Now is my 11th day of delay.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 13, 2011, 10:25 PM
    This rule will eventually "fail" you. If you are not actively trying to conceive it is necessary to use contraception of some kind. We have a couple of members here who have used 2-3 forms of contraception properly and still became pregnant.

Are you stressed? You could be. However, you now need to wait until your next period is due to see whether it comes prior to testing using first morning urine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stressed out [ 1 Answers ]

I have been off my off my period for 2 1/2wks now and today when I went to use the bathroom I wiped and it was light pink the next time I went and wiped it was bright red anda little bit of the blood clots were dark red. I have been stressed out for a while now and I don't know what's the problem

Very stressed [ 1 Answers ]

I'm currently in college and I still have trouble with my math homework I get all the help I can still it isn't enough same with my science class. I was wondering does anyone have any suggestions?

I'm stressed out already [ 2 Answers ]

:( I'm stressed out already I'm tired of trying to please everyone in my family and in my relationship! I have recently dropped out of high school because I'm so depressed that I failed every single one of my classes know I just quite my job because I'm suppose to start watching my nephew I love...

Stressed out [ 8 Answers ]

Hi there I thought at 1 point I was pregnant but I wasn't I was just late but now I'm really stressed out!! I get pissed of easily and I crnt be arsed wi all that because I work a lot and see my friends and boyfriend does any 1 have any tips or advice would really help!ANy tips on chiilin...

View more questions Search