Ask
    garnet58 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2007, 08:20 AM
    Clear internet history
    I have cleared my internet history but files still remain
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 3, 2007, 11:38 AM
    By "files", people usually mean cache. What browser are you using? And where are you seeing the "files" you are referring to?
    garnet58 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2007, 01:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJ
    By "files", people usually mean cache. What browser are you using? And where are you seeing the "files" you are referring to?

I am using Inter explorer 6 and yes it is cache, sites I have visited and also files I have opened.

If I go to the address bar in IE6 and type K for example it brings up KPMG... a document I opened. This happens even if I have cleared history cookies etc as normal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Checking the history if the history has been deleted [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know all the sites my family has been visiting on the web. How do I check that if the history has been erased/deleted? Thanks in advance.

Clear bra [ 1 Answers ]

Hello pretty lady, I thought since you are a model you could help me with this, I am looking for clear back bra, I do not want to wear the one you put on the breasts, I want to add padding that is why I need to wear a full bra and then insert the silicon , my dress is backless Thank you for your...

Track internet history [ 2 Answers ]

I sometimes visit webpages that I do not want other people to see. So I regularly clean internet history (basic methods, in the tool bar, internet options delete internet history), but I wonder still my roommate who shares the computer can track the internet history. Is it possible to see the...

How I clear address bar history and location list [ 3 Answers ]

First I clear histroy from internet option ---> general tab-->history and also clear from temprory internet files frame. But when I press down arrow in address bar that time it shows me opened files list and internet address paths

I cannot clear my internet history! [ 2 Answers ]

When I go to Tools, Internet options and click "clear history" then click on the pic of the clock with the arrow (history) the sites I've visited are still there. The thing is the function worked the other day and my history could be cleared. I don't really care about all the cookies and temp....

View more questions Search