Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrsheatherboyd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2011, 12:49 PM
    Getting pictures off a corrupt memory card?
    How do I get pictures I just took off a corrupt memory card?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 12, 2011, 12:53 PM
    With great difficulty I'm afraid.
    It really depends on just how corrupt it is.

If you can't open it under "normal" circumstances, then you are in for a serious mission and some expensive professional services.

If you can register it ten you maybe able to use some simple recovery software.
    I have had some success with this from the makers of ccleaner: Recuva - Undelete, Unerase, File and Disk Recovery - Free Download
    As ever it's free to use..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Have a kenmore scan 19000 How can I get a card reader for the memory card [ 3 Answers ]

Have a kenmore scan 19000 and need to find a card reader so that I can transfer the scan into my computer. It has a 4 M memory card. Otherwise, not sure how to get them into my computer with just the card. The card won't fit into my embroidery machine. I have a Kenmore elite. Help

I have a 4GB memory stick PRO duo (Lexar) full with pictures which I can not download [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 4GB memory stick PRO duo (Lexar) full with pictures which I can not download into my computer. It keeps telling me that the program is not responding. I have Windows Vista Can someone help with this problem?

Sound card corrupt [ 2 Answers ]

My sound card is corrupt, I need to know what I can do to have sound again without paying for a new sound card. Is there a site where I can download to repair my sound device without the site being risky? Or can I do something from my computer. I need help please

View more questions Search