Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curious011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2011, 07:56 PM
    Am I pregnant?
    Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex 2 nights ago and he nutted in me 2 times now my stomach been feeling strange am I pregnant?
    lilpoppa Posts: 118, Reputation: 13

Sep 11, 2011, 08:23 PM
    Its too early to tell, your stomach upset is probably cause by anxiety over the possibility of being pregnant.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2011, 08:45 PM
    You'll have to wait and see if you get your next period or not. The only way to know for sure will be to take a pregnancy test, but most tests aren't accurate until around the time of your first missed period.

Unless you are trying to become pregnant you should begin using protection and once you confirm whether you are pregnant you may want to discuss hormonal birth control options with your doctor as well.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 11, 2011, 11:21 PM
    As has been said, two days ago would make it too early for the sperm to meet the egg. So there is no way yet to know whether you are pregnant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend is pregnant but the guy who got her pregnant moves on with out her [ 10 Answers ]

My friend lisa got pregnant from her ex and her ex got with lisa old best friend so now she is really loney because her ex is avoiding the situation of her being pregnant. What should she do?

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

View more questions Search