Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lizzy86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2011, 05:52 PM
    Porcelain doll price?
    Hi I have two Hearts and Harvest Memories porcelain dolls. They were distributed by Bradlees Stores, Inc. In Braintree, MA. They are both still in their original boxes
    tjebert Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2011, 11:53 AM
    I do not know the exact prices on these, but my suggestion would be to look for any small markings on the dolls, and type that into Google. Or you could take them to a antique dealer and see how much he would sell them for, but don't ask how much he would buy them for because he will sell them for more than he will buy them for.
    dalag Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2011, 10:32 AM
    What is the price of 80 porcelain dolls?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie about a magic porcelain doll? [ 2 Answers ]

Saw this when I was pretty young- maybe late 70's or early 80's? Anyway, there's a doll and she's under a glass dome but at one point in the movie, she falls to the ground and "magic dust" comes out of her head? Sorry, that's about all I remember but it's been driving me and my sister crazy all...

Bisque porcelain doll [ 0 Answers ]

How do I find out what kind of doll I have with out opening the box? The box doesent tell me what kind of doll it is it just says collectors choice, genuine fine bisque porcelain.

Porcelain doll [ 1 Answers ]

I have a spanish porcelain doll she is called miss carolina,siglo XIX. Maker is Jose Marin Verdugo I was wondering if you could tell me how much she is worth thanks very much christine keeney

Alexandria porcelain doll. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm not sure if anyone can help me, but my mother has a porcelain Alexandria doll that was her mothers. The doll is at least 80 years old. Maybe a hundred. It doesn't have any clothes but is in pretty good condition. The eyes blink and still work. I was wondering if anyone had an idea how much this...

View more questions Search