Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    weer1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2011, 11:37 AM
    I have a lump, need OB/GYN help.
    Hi I have a lump on my vagina and it feels like its filled with puss. I got one earlier and it went away. This one has been there for almost 2 weeks. Now the vaginal lip is a bit swollen. And, I'm getting another boil on the outside.

Can you help me
    lilpoppa Posts: 118, Reputation: 13

Sep 11, 2011, 01:05 PM
    Im not a gyno or a doctor, but it sounds like your describing a sebacious cyst, I recommend you go see your doctor, if its infected you'll probably need antibotics to get rid of the infection.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gyn [ 0 Answers ]

I have irregular period problem.I ate 5 times clomid.now I am eating jusprin,divido,ausprin, and doxcyin.how can I get pregnant?

Ob/gyn... [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I am in need of some information to ensure that I am not crazy :) I am 30 yo, mother of 3. Currently 5 dpo and experiencing nausea, vaginal dicharge/mild itching, faint "rose colored" spotting after using the restroom. With my preceding pregnancies I had what I thought to be a yeast...

Ask ob/gyn ? [ 1 Answers ]

I work in a hospital and had the opportunity to ask one of the Doctors about IUI's. He told me that washed or unwashed semen, which ever the patient preferred, would be inserted via catheter into the uterus. I thought it was not safe to inject unwashed semen. Is it?

Ask-ob-gyn-question [ 2 Answers ]

The doctors are saying I conceived feb. 11th, I was just wondering how far along am I? One doctor that I seen is saying I'm 19 weeks and the other is saying I'm 21 weeks I don't know what to believe.

In need: ob-gyn [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone refer me to a good OB-GYN?

View more questions Search