Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scottjay1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2011, 10:01 AM
    Think I`m going to have a breakdown
    For about the past year there`s not been a day go past without thinking about suicide, I just go through everyday as the same routine and when opertunities to do something different e.g go out to a party I reject them because I`ve started to hate being around people and that just adds to my problems and recently the girl I`m seeing has been going out having a good time and I get more paranoid and when I see pictures of her with other boys I get jealous and start thinking she's cheating and I know she's getting sick of me accusing her and by doing that I feel more depressed and feel even more worthless in life and think she could be out with someone else having a good time instead of wasting her time with me and I feel as if a should just end it all so that I feel no hurt or anger and I won't have any more problems to deal with. Seriously needing help.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 11, 2011, 01:57 PM
    Thinking about killing yourself is pretty serious, scottjay. If your body was really serious about a breakdown, notice I said your 'body', then you wouldn't be posting here thinking about it.

Are you going to school, working at a job, live by yourself, live with your parents. Maybe you can tell us something about your personality other than you want to commit suicide, and then you go off line and don't stick around to hear what other people have to say.

We all have our downside, our bad days, and it is really hard to deal with different people, different times, different ways.

Find a new g/f, have a shower, put on a new outfit, go shopping, enjoy yourself. Sit down and have a beer with someone in a bar, I bet you will hear a worse story then the one you are contemplating.

Have a great day.

Tick
    dashabunniered Posts: 7, Reputation: 6

Sep 27, 2011, 11:37 AM
    Have you tried Jesus? Go to church and pray. Read your bible. Or look for quotes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Salary breakdown. [ 5 Answers ]

How does an annual salary of $38,520 break down hourly.. What does that equal to hourly? Monthly?

Capacitor breakdown [ 1 Answers ]

I replaced my a/c capacitor 2 years ago. I just replaced it again 2 months ago. It just went out again! What can cause this to happen?

I am near a psychological breakdown... [ 8 Answers ]

I had a girl friend two days ago... Any thing she or her family asked for I gave... I mean for exactly 2 years I took them out when her father got paralized I gave my car I took them out to dinner lunch... every day what ever she asked for I bought for her I spent exactly 53,000 euros on...

Am I going to have a breakdown? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, lets see... Lets start with my father. 18 years ago he was arrested for the rape of a 15 year old girl. ( The truth is it was consensual, not right, but not rape ) Just last year he was informed he had to register as a sex offender, which he did, even though he isn't! In February he was...

View more questions Search