Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phys2015 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2011, 03:38 PM
    Mitsubishi Transmission problem?
    Hi Mitsubishi expert,
    I have a problem with a Mitsubishi Mirage ,1999 ,automatic transmission. When I drive it on D transmission,after some time N flashing on the screen. I don't know what is the problem. I bought this car 2 days ago.I hope that It is not serious problem.

Could you help me?
    What is the problem?
    Thank you
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 10, 2011, 03:51 PM
    I have merged your posts, please only ask once, It may take a few hours to even a day or two for the correct expert to see and answer, please come back, ask more questions and even help others in areas of your expertise.

Did you have the car looked at, or reviewed by an independent mechanic ?

Did the car have a warranty on it from the dealer you bought it from ?
    phys2015 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2011, 04:00 PM
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 10, 2011, 05:47 PM
    One of the real auto experts will wander past soon, but just a simple search, showed this to be a somewhat common problem in this car. The bad issue there appears to be several issues, from need to change the transmission fluid, to a Shift Solenoid issue. The first stop would be to have it checked with a code reader, you may get this done at stores like AUTO ZONE to help narrow it down

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transmission problem [ 0 Answers ]

I have less than one season of use with my TB230 walk behind mower and the transmission is locked in high.. trying to find any help on how to repair.

Mitsubishi TV sound problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Mitsubishi television ( Model CK-2561R ) purchased in 1984. It is in excellent condition and I want to keep using it, however there is a problem with the speakers. Sometimes every few months the sound will go out, maybe for a week or so, and pressing the speaker reset button has no effect;...

Transmission Problem [ 1 Answers ]

I own a 2005 Ford F-350 diesel with the factory break controller and the truck has 30,000 miles on it. I use the truck to pull a 36 foot fifth wheel. Recently, a problem developed while I am pulling the fifth wheel. When I have to stop and apply the brakes there is a loud clunk and a slight jerk...

Transmission problem [ 2 Answers ]

I am having a transmission problem. It only seems to happen when I first start . When I first start driving, the engine is reving higher than my excelerating. Then it will give a bit of a jerk like it is in 2nd gear.

Transmission problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1996 Lumina. My car is an automatic and it takes about 2 to 3 minutes for my car to go in to gear. Once it is running it runs fine. My husband just changed the transmission fluid and filter. What else could it be

View more questions Search