Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kavyagan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2011, 09:48 AM
    How to convince parents for inter caste marriage?
    Hi friends,
    I am 26 yrs old girl. I am in love with a guy who is 27. We both love each other for 4 years. His parents have accepted me. My parents are against our marriage. His parents have given me 4 months time to get permission, otherwise they will look for some other girl for him. I love him so much. I can't live without him. He is also showing his pressure to me. I face problem in my house also. I don't know what to do. His parents are saying that he has to get married in another 4 months because his younger brother is also going to get married. I feel like committing suicide
    Kahani Punjab Posts: 510, Reputation: 203

Sep 10, 2011, 09:54 AM
    Hey, I think your problem is pretty like OJ's here -
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/marria...ge-591061.html

Read my comments and comments by others, to see if it helps. Else, we can think of some other option.

Life is to enjoy, relish and be happy. So do not think of suicide or self-killing notions. Everything will be fine, I assure you. Even if you fail here, there is much in store for you in future, you are not going very very out of age, yet!
    Kahani Punjab Posts: 510, Reputation: 203

Sep 10, 2011, 11:09 AM
    Let me give it here again -

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/hindui...ge-596650.html
    kavyagan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2011, 07:08 PM
    No I love him so much. Nowa days he is also ignoring me. He himself asks me to die
    vanathi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2011, 07:18 PM
    In this stage suicidal thoughts are common, but its not the remedy, just stubborn your heart and mind that anything that would happen will happen, we cannot change it, go in the path where the problem goes,
    Nisha19 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2012, 06:35 AM
    Don't Suicide... be strong... I agree not easy to but u have to...

Try to convince boy first if he can't stand by your side then wats the use to fight with parents or any one..?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to convince parents for inter caste marriage? [ 11 Answers ]

I belong to scheduled caste(harijan) and want to marry a guy (Koiri, maurya by caste). But his parents are not getting convinced for our marriage as they are worried about his sister's (both 19 years old) marriage. Because in our society, my caste is considered too low and people don't want to get...

How to convince parents for inter caste marriage? [ 2 Answers ]

I love a guy he z from lower caste and I'm pandit from caste.. last year my sister married a rajput guy. My parents were agree for that also. They just want a pandit guy for me.. they want to fulfill all their dreams frm my marriage. But I love this guy he is very good human and we work together...

How to convince my parents regarding inter caste marriage ? [ 1 Answers ]

I love him a lot he too my happiness is with him only please suggest me how to convince my parents?

How to convince parents for inter caste marriage [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone... I am in prob... hope that you guys can help me... I belong to jatt sikh family and m in love with lubana boy(same religion bt nt same caste).I live here in India and he and his whole family lives in USA.My parents are looking a match for me from the same community.How can I convince...

Inter caste marriage,how to convince parents [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am a brahmin girl and m in love with a guy who is also a hindu but somewhat lower caste. Both of us are well settled and want to get married. But our parents are very orthodox and are behaving as if we have committed a sin by loving each other. They are emotionally making us weak. We are not...

View more questions Search