Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vairah Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2011, 12:46 AM
    Intercaste marriage
    Hi friends!I am having a love with a NAIDU person but I am not a naidu. I am in critical condition.our love came to known by their family and they pressured by lovable person to leave me by emotional tricks even he is a matured and in very good position.even they spoked me and requested not to contact him.He don't want to hurt our family members instead of that we shall get hurted, this was his decision. I tried to explain him but he is hurting himself.I want to make him to overcome about his scariness and get back together. Please help me..
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 10, 2011, 01:55 AM
    He has chosen to go with his family's wishes, sorry. There is nothing you can do unless he misses you and changes his mind. Don't get all involved with the 'emotional tricks' because he still made the decision himself and has to see what is what by himself, without people pulling on him from 2 sides.

I would force yourself to wait quietly. That is better than pressuring him while he is torn and confused. Tell him one last time that you will wait and then let go and wait. He may come back, he may not.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 10, 2011, 06:16 AM
    Vairah, you haven't said if your family knows and what their reaction is. Are they as opposed to your relationship as his family is? Do they agree with your choosing your own husband or are they expecting to have their say in choice?

Have you truly thought about what the differences in your castes would mean when it comes to building a marriage and raising children?

As hard as it seems, you need to abide by his wishes and let go. You need to live your own life without giving yourself false hope that he will be coming back. Go about your life as though he is not going to be in it. Enjoy time with your friends. Meet new people. Put energy into work/school. Stop putting energy into a relationship that isn't there. Give yourself a chance to heal.

Put energy into doing things to move forward. Even if he does come back and his family changes their opinion, you will need to let the past go and build a new relationship. After this type of hurt, your relationship will not be the same as it was. The frustration, anger and hurt will leave scars which need to be healed before you even think about trying again.

May everything work out for the best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intercaste marriage [ 5 Answers ]

Hello friends,*** help me.actually m from jat sikh family and my friend is from same religion but of different caste.He is lubana.I talked to my parents ,they don't allow me to marry with him.B'cz they think that he is from scheduled caste and I don't know that lubana is a high caste or low.I can't...

Intercaste-marriage [ 4 Answers ]

Hi sir I'm a muslim boy and I love hindu girl. She loves me more then me . We want to marry but her parents is not agree for this... and she is not go against to his parents . *** help me what can I do

Intercaste marriage [ 6 Answers ]

I am a muslim and I want to marry a girl of hindu caste? I know that marring a other caste girl is haram but if the girl is ready to convert islam? If my parents did not allow me to do marriage than what should I do?

Intercaste marriage [ 3 Answers ]

We both are hindu, but he is from lower caste than me, my parents are not agree for our marriage, we are trying to convince them but no use. Also, I've a elder brother and my parents saying that there will be problems in his marriage because of this. Pleae help me what to do in this situation, I...

View more questions Search