Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    touchofwisdom2000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2003, 04:30 PM
    Writing an Agenda
    Hi
    I would like to write an agenda for the following subject:

I am a project engineer for a company and I have a lot of projects to be done for my company. I am going to have a meeting with the managers and I would like to have an agenda for what I am planning to present or suggest in the meeting.

My Subject:
    "When we do some projects we order a lot of materials through our company and ask a contractor to implement the project using our materials. The problem is that sometimes we make a wrong estimation about the amount of materials needed for the project and therefore we waste a lot of money.
    I will try in my meeting with the managers to give them a better way to solve this problem and save money for the company.
    Solution: I would like to suggest that when we ask the contractor to implement or do the project for our company, we can ask the contractor at the same time to provide the materials and we will pay this contractor the money for procuring the materials.
    By this way we will not waste the time for our engineers searching for the required materials and then spending time to order and follow up with the materials procurement. Thus, saving a lot of money for the company."

How can I write an Agenda for this subject ?
    JailerGirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2004, 09:04 AM
    Writing an Agenda
    I know this is an old message, but I recently had to find out how to write up an agenda, and came to this site. This posting appeared in many searches. I found a sample agenda:

Templet Agenda

Below is an example of a Agenda. Please feel free to adopt ad change to meet your clubs needs.

The club secretary may write the agenda for meetings in consultation with the Chairperson. It is their role to set what will be covered in the meeting.

There will be a meeting of the... Committee at... (place) on... (date)... (time)

Welcome

Apologies for absence

Minutes - to approve the minutes of the previous meeting

Matters arising to consider any matters arising otherwise included on the agenda

Financial reports

Review a report on the current financial position
    To make any decisions regarding, fees, expenses, payments etc.

Consideration of reports from Officers and sub-committees

General Business

Administrative business, including consideration of statutory matters (e.g. Date for AGM)

Agenda of next meeting

Any other business
    nazanin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2005, 02:06 AM
    Hi
    I want to wite an agenda about food and drink
    Woud you help me.coz I have not any idea abour it :o
    fitore Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2006, 06:41 AM
    Hello,
    I am a protocol officer in a bank, I have to arrange an important meeting, and I laso have to write an agenda for that meeting regarding a visit to a factory (business relationship). So, what I need is a sample of that kind of agenda, where it will be 1. visiting the factory, 2. discussions in connection with it, and as well, 3. working lunch.

Thank you,
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 25, 2009, 02:49 AM
    Very old and archived thread that is now ClOSED.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Athletic Board Agenda [ 1 Answers ]

I need to develop an Athletic Board Agenda format. Does anyone have an example of what another grammar school athletic board agenda would look like so I can use it for a reference. At present, we are using nothing and I need someplace to begin. Thanks.

Agenda for a meeting [ 3 Answers ]

Hello this is ajay I wanted to ask about agendas of meetings If any body knows plzzzzzz mail me Thank u

Writing minutes and agenda [ 1 Answers ]

I need to write minutes and an agenda for a meeting, don't even know where to start?

Novel writing [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 100,000 words into my story and I've got a nagging feeling it's too slow. The story takes place several years after the country was hit by drought and how people are still suffering from its effects. The maincharacter is a seventeen year old girl who was rescued from a lap dancing club and...

View more questions Search