Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stiversmom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2007, 08:12 PM
    Filing taxes from previous years
    My nephew (single and over 21) did not file taxes for the years 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005 and now 2006. He did not make over $5000 for any given year. He has now been told that he needs to file for these yrs. What forms does he need to do this? Can he use the tax forms for this year or does he need something different? I have been using Taxcut for my own, can I use this? Thanks for any help/ info.
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Feb 2, 2007, 11:16 PM
    Probably 1040EZ.

He will need to use the forms for those specific years.

You can download the Form 1040EZ for each year from 1040.com Website.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Didn't claim daughter on last years taxes [ 3 Answers ]

My ex-husband and I take turns claiming our daughter every other year... I got confused and thought that it was my turn to claim her this year, when in fact, I was supposed to have claimed her last year. Is there anything I can do about that and can I go back and claim her?

Non-resident H4, ITIN number, e-filing, jointly filing taxes with spouse [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I've got a couple of questions. My spouse is a resident (H1) and I'm on an H4 visa. I'm a non-resident based on the substantial presence test. When we file our taxes 1) Do I need to get a ITIN number before we file our joint taxes? How long would it take to get one? 2) Once I have the...

Amortizing Sales Commissions from previous years [ 3 Answers ]

I work for a small company in sales and I am paid a base and commission. In 2004, I was only paid commissions for only the commissions I earned in first half of the year. I was not paid any commissions in 2005. The company -- like most small companies -- was running on a wing and a prayer, but we...

Can I file my previous years form 8843 now [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question, I was a foreign student in US till 2003. I filled my first tax return in year 2001 because I had an income at that time. After that assuming I don't have to file because I didn't have an income in year 2002 and 2003 I did not file any return nor I filled the form 8843....

Filing for 2004 taxes and 2005 taxes [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I just received my W2 from my employer and there were 2 W2's. One W2 was for the wages of Dec 2004 (since the employer pays 1 month delayed salary) and the other one was for Jan - Nov 2005. I want to know if I can refile my 2004 taxes since I just got my Dec 2004's W2. If I add that...

View more questions Search