Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nancycatherine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2011, 03:39 AM
    Are you using Facebook for online marketing? Is it really beneficial for your busine
    Are you using Facebook for online marketing? Is it really beneficial for your business?
    How far it is useful and have you experienced any new business achievements from Facebook?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 9, 2011, 05:08 AM
    We do have a page for our business, I have found it has been of little help and no one has noted it. For existing customers it is a good way to get and give them info
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Sep 9, 2011, 05:26 AM
    I plan on using it for my business when it gets up and running... I figure it's free so why not?

There are 3 places around me that I know use it too. One is a sandwich place and they have a daily "word" on the page and if you come in with that word, you get 10% off. I think that's a good idea as you do get people viewing the page that way and you can kind of gauge how many people actually do look at it daily.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Sep 9, 2011, 05:47 AM
    Our tourism department has a page. It's good to spread breaking "good" news and to gather UGC (user generated content).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Online businesses-fortune hi-tech marketing [ 9 Answers ]

I was recently presented information about fortune hi tech marketing and was considering signing up for it. It sounded like a good way to make some money. I'm wondering if I sign up and pay the $299 and then decide its not the business for me.. can I get out of it and still get my money back?

Online marketing [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, Can anyone suggest the best way I can market my websites? I have been posting my website everyday on a free ads site and earn about $250 per month just from that site(has heavy traffic). I have come across some software that says "message board blaster", "classified ad blaster" and some...

Retail online Marketing Advise [ 2 Answers ]

I run a small but growing online retail company called AmoreFashion.com. We are looking to increase our visability as well as grow our traffic to the website. Would you have any recommendation as to an expert online marketing company which works with smaller companies at reasonable fees? Thx,...

View more questions Search