Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Feb 2, 2007, 07:36 PM
    Comparison Joke
    What is the difference between a shopping bag and Michael Jackson?
    (answer below)

One is made of white plastic and dangerous to children... the other one is a shopping bag!:D

Check out some similar questions!

Joke I liked. What is your comment? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi.. this is a joke I chanced by on net. I really enjoyed the joke. How do you rate it? A man in a hot air balloon realized he was lost. He reduced altitude and spotted a woman below. He descended a bit more and shouted, “Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour...

Require a website for UK price comparison [ 3 Answers ]

Hiya, very new to this site which looks brill... I need to find somewhere that can tell me prices in 1985 in the UK (prices of bread, milk, beer, newspapers etc etc) so that I can use the information for a birthday book that I am composing for someone. I would really appreciate someone telling...

Processor and Graphic Card Comparison [ 4 Answers ]

I'm currently looking at 3 different laptops. However, I've been unable to find a good site with information comparing the 3 processors, or graphic cards I'm looking at. Processor -Pentium 4 w/ HT Tech 3.8 GhZ 800Mhz FSB 1MB Cache vs Pentium M 2.13Ghz 533Mhz FSB 2MB...

Small Riding Mowers Comparison [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1/4 acre lot in Fl and because I'm disabled I need a small riding mower, preferably with a Kohler engine(had a lot of bad luck with B&S) What do you recommend?

Processor Comparison [ 3 Answers ]

I am in the process purchasing a laptop computer. There are many processors to choose from these days and I was hoping someone could enlighten me about the differences in the many styles/brands of processors currently offered for these computers. I have always preferred Pentium 4 processors. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.