Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BlaggB Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2011, 01:17 PM
    Where can I buy a prepaid card?
    I have credit to pay, therefore I need info. Where can I buy a prepaid card at?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 8, 2011, 01:41 PM
    What do you mean you have credit to pay? Like bills, debt, etc. if you don't have a good credit rating, you isn't going to get prepaid cards, but in case you can, any credit card company has them.

Tick
    kcomissiong Posts: 1,166, Reputation: 276
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2011, 11:48 AM
    Please clarify your question. Are you looking for a pre-paid, re-loadable card, or are you looking for secured credit card? What is having credit to pay?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 9, 2011, 12:52 PM
    You can buy "prepaid" or loadable cards at Walmart, most check cashing stores, and many major retailers.

You will have to be clearer exactly what you are looking for

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What can I do if my prepaid card is declined? [ 2 Answers ]

This has been a nightmare. I have a prepaid debit card through Walmart. Big mistake, I know, but this is the first time I've ever had problems and I'm not entirely certain it is their fault. What has happened is this. Wednesday I reloaded my card, bringing the balance to $105.60. Thursday, I...

How to start a prepaid telephone card [ 1 Answers ]

How do I start a international calling card business?

How much is a PrePaid Visa Card? [ 2 Answers ]

How much?

Student credit/debit/prepaid card [ 3 Answers ]

I'm currently a student and I'm not qualified to have credit card or checking account I just don't want to screw myself up I don't want to give out any personnel info... as you know there are a lot of scam-meres out there looking to get people who don't know too much, like students etc. Lets get...

Where can I buy prepaid cards [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I buy a prepaid card to be able to download music from the internet for my MP3 player. I know I can download it for free, but I don't want to do that.

View more questions Search