Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Sep 8, 2011, 01:00 PM
    Owl Cement..
    A book came to mind today - I remember reading it when I was between 9 and 12, so late 80's, early 90's - I remember there being a boy and a girl (maybe a couple boys and girls? Not sure.. ), and there was something about owls in it, and cement.

I would call this book like a children's sci-fi, or fantasy book... I'm pretty sure the owls were bad in this book (maybe they were made of concrete?), and took the kids to their kingdom to work as servants- I remember one of the children had loads, and loads of pots and pans to clean - all crusted up and filthy, and was only given a toothbrush to use... totally not a lot of info - anyone recognize any of this?.

Check out some similar questions!

Cement slab house how long before laying cement blocks? [ 2 Answers ]

After a slab is poured how long should you let it cure before putting up cement blocks

Kind of owl? [ 1 Answers ]

I am curious what kind of owl it is. I heard it at night in Alaska (Fairbanks Area), in wintertime. It sounded like hoo hoo hoo hoo, hoooo hoooo First few hoos were fast, while the last two or three were long.:confused:

80s film with owl [ 1 Answers ]

I can remember in the early 80s watching a children's adventure film, there was a girl standing in what looked like a dessert, next to a tree with a weired owl in it. I recall going to a exhibition about the film also...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.