Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skillethead182 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2007, 07:06 PM
    Looking for Title to 80's - 90's Country song.
    Goes: HOney we're living way beyond our means, you better start soaking them pinto beans. Oh Baby we're HOme Sweet HOme
    lighthouse2673 Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Feb 3, 2007, 03:26 PM
    This song sounds so fimiliar but I can't pin point it. Do you have anymore you can add.
    lighthouse2673 Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Feb 3, 2007, 03:36 PM
    I did not post it but it sounds like something I have heard and country is all I usaully listen to
    skillethead182 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2007, 07:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by skillethead182
    Goes: HOney we're living way beyond our means, you better start soaking them pinto beans. Oh Baby we're HOme Sweet HOme
    Oh Baby we're home sweet home must be the chorus in this song. I have looked in every type of search with that in there and can't find it. It was out in the late 80's early 90's. After the chorus , the singer does a little yodel. Reminds me of the song "Dumas Walker".
    airbats-goku Posts: 220, Reputation: 16

Feb 24, 2007, 11:45 PM
    Its not dumas walker
    sbtcoles Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2007, 01:10 PM
    I was just wondering if you've found the title of this song yet. I've been searching for it for the last couple of years but have had no luck.
    sbtcoles Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2007, 01:24 PM
    Another verse of the song goes "the rain pourin' down on the ole tin roof, listen to it honey don't it get you in the mood"
    Guest Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Apr 4, 2008, 07:47 PM
    The song is titled "Home Sweet Home" and was sung by Dennis Robbins on the album titled "Man With A Plan."
    Missjule Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2011, 09:25 AM
    Dennis Robbins Home Sweet Home
    lbland Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2011, 10:26 PM
    Goes: like looking for a diamond ring

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help with an 80's or early 90's fantasy movie title! [ 5 Answers ]

I stumbled into this place and it looks like someone may be able to help me with this... I've been after a movie title for something like the last ten or fifteen years, and just lately it's started bugging me afresh. I must have seen it when I was super small, and only remember fragments of the...

80's or 90's dance song [ 2 Answers ]

I need help finding a title or artist name for a dance song I heard at a club the other night. I remember hearing it as a kid but I have no clue of it's artist or title... okay my best knowledge to its lyrics: (something) ,(something) lover I know what you want (something) ,(something) love I...

Nedd help with Title of 80's/90's Film [ 2 Answers ]

I can't remember much about this film, but it's a film like Alice in Wonderland and Wizard of Oz. A girl is in a dream like world which is like a sweet town I'm sure there is a Pink cottage in it, it's like a vortex or a cave that she got there and there are friendly people all around. I'm not...

Does anyone know this 80's or 90's song? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Does anyone know this 80's song -i don't remember that much the lyrics just these words.. "I Felt the rain fall down in AFRICAA" I heard it the other day and fell in love with it.. please help..

Looking for an 80's or 90's movie title... [ 1 Answers ]

I am hoping to find a movie title in which an old lady has worked hard her life running a small store or restaurant, and rather than sell it, she advertises it as an enter an essay to win. She then reads the letters and picks a girl with a little child to give her business to. I think to enter,...

View more questions Search