Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AndrewOS14 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2011, 07:46 AM
    Travelling to the US
    I am planning on booking a flight from Manchester to Chicago. I will be age 17 at the time of the flight and travelling alone, and I was wondering if that is allowed (flying with British airways) and if so what forms would we need to fill out for this?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 8, 2011, 09:21 AM
    Andrew, if you are booking your flight with British Airways from your end, why don't you ask them these questions ?

Tick
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 8, 2011, 07:33 PM
    There should be a form that your parent or guardian will have to file at the time they book and pay for your flight.
    shemae Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2011, 01:44 AM
    Contact numbers to call.. because my autnie wants to postponed the working visa of my tito or uncle.. what are the contact numbers can I call to postponed the working visa? /shes here in philippines and her husband want to postponed the working visa in spain... anwers please...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Travelling alone! [ 3 Answers ]

Just after Christmas I am travelling from Australia to Europe alone (I am 16 years old). Although I have travelled that distance before it has never been without my parents. I am fine with the flight itself and being away from home but I am rather worried about the stopover(s). I am scared that...

Travelling matters [ 1 Answers ]

I am a malawi passport holder, please do I need visa to travel to turkey

Travelling tips [ 1 Answers ]

Last time my aunt and uncle came down, they took me and their daughter along with some of our other cousins to the beach. I took rex with me because he loves the beach. My aunt was so impressed by how he acted at the beach and at home that when she invited me and my mom to her house, she told me to...

View more questions Search